A Sari is a most desirable outfit among the Indian women as well as across the world. A sari is so astonishing that it can easily conceal your flaws and make you look slimmer and suave. Not everyone is slender, tall, and flat bellied. Indian women are recognized to hold silhouette that are at times petite and hulking or plus sized and rounded. But you don’t have to worry as the following tips will certainly help you drape this sensuous outfit in the enthralling and the most spectacular way possible.
Keep these points in mind to be the outstandingly amazing sari clad diva and appear your slimmest best for any traditional or formal occasion.
- Go for light weight easy-breezy fabrics such as chiffon, georgette, silk, net or cotton. They lend you a snug fit, swathe perfectly and highlight your curves. Keep this in mind that the sari should not bedecked with intricate detailing, and wide borders or anything that makes is look bulky.
- A skinny drape and a seamless fall will make you appear thin and taller, so take additional care and familiar with the right practice to obtain a well-formed fit.
- Go for long sleeved blouse because it helps you conceal your extra flab.
- If you poses a petite body than you should always opt small borders, tiny prints and light motifs with light detailing. On the contrary big prints and big designs will overpower your body and make you look shorter.
- While draping a sari check the pleats, it should not appear bulky, fluffy, and broad. Tuck it carefully.
- Women with straight torso should always consider adorning pre-stitched saris.
- Petite women can wear high heels to appear taller and more smashing.
- Choose darker hued saris like black, navy blue etc. that can make plus size women look slimmer.
- On the contrary, light nude or pastel shades like lavender, green, peach, lilac etc, makes a petite woman look taller.
Ranas.com proffers an exclusive collection of designer saris, Lehenga saris, and printed saris that so in newest designs and styles for all age women. Indulge in online sari shopping to add extra charm to your personality.